Sunday, December 9, 2012

Former The X Factor USA 2012 Contestant Joins Anti-Bullying Tour 2013

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Meet Jillian Jensen - The X Factor USA 2012 Today we received an email confirmation from Jillian Jensen, former contestant on Fox's No. 1 unscripted series, THE X FACTOR. Miss Jensen will be joining our national bullying prevention awareness tour campaign in 2013 as one of our Artists Against Bullying cast members.

"It would be a great honor to connect myself with the Karen Klein Foundation. I am so appreciative that you have even considered me as working with such an amazing foundation. This venture would certainly be another main highlight in my career. I am pleased to be able to represent such an incredible organization. Your program stands for all that I believe in...So, thank you from the bottom of my heart for thinking of me. I can't wait to get started and I look forward to hearing more exciting details." - Jillian Jensen



Watch as Rocker Jillian Jensen bonds with Demi Lovato over bullying and delivers a teary-eyed and emotional performance of Jessie J's "Who You Are" at her Providence audition.
® and © 2012-2015 Karen Klein Anti-Bullying Foundation. All Rights Reserved. karenkleinfoundation.org     site by pixod